20 x 30 w/full loft Tanglewood Lake, KS

Started by deabob11, September 19, 2007, 10:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn-k

Doing the way Don mentions you can post as many pix as you want.  Photobucket is the way to do it.  They still show here just fine.  That is the way almost all of the pix here are done.

Full instructions here in the forum news section.  http://www.countryplans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1115032671

Redoverfarm

Don't worry about the small stuff that will not be seen. Fix and repair that it is insulated and waterproof. Take extra pains in the final exterior finial as it will show. Other than that no one will know but you and over time you will even forget it. Remember measure twice and cut one.  Don't be like the guy who said "I've cut this d** thing three times and it's still too short".

Glenn I went back to the site on the photo's.  I feel like a small ball in the tall weeds.  Guess I will elicit some hands on help on this one.

MountainDon

MountainDon

Hmmm, if you're having a posting problem you can edit or delete any of your own posts. Look for the "modify" and 'remove" command links above and to the right of any of your own messages.

Anything we/I can help with?