inside insulation

Started by liteman, April 06, 2007, 02:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jraabe

tc-vt:

A poly VB certainly wouldn't hurt and does provide air barrier insurance. It would be an especially good idea if the interior finish were something more loose such a 1x6 boards. Sealed drywall that is caulked airtight probably does the job without the poly.

Amanda_931

My bedside reading the last month has included both George Monbiot's Heat and Mark Lyman's Six Degrees

After that pair, I really needed to laugh about something.  They need to be read, but....

Thank you, John for the insulating bats.

glenn-k

That's way to deep for me Amanda.  Maybe you can do the heavy lifting and post the highlights. :)

Amanda_931

There's a new topic in off-topic rants etc.

glenn kangiser

Got it - thanks Amanda.   :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Thank you, John for the insulating bats.

I could see that as being a good name for a small business.

Call   "[highlight]Insulation Bats[/highlight]"   for all of your insulating needs. We love to hang around in your attic.  We're never late.  We guarantee that if we make an appointment, we're guano be there right on time or $10.00 off of you next insulation installation. :)

The crew could come to the job dressed in black capes in the "Insulation Bat Mobile"

See --- that's how you create a new small business -- get an idea - run with it --- presto --- you're in business.  Note that all of your tools - equipment, trucks etc. now become deductible.

Wow -- where did that come from? :-/
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Amanda_931

Sounds like a good idea.

Hire all the Goths from the local high school?