Where is MountainDon?

Started by StinkerBell, June 07, 2009, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

Where is MountainDon?

I haven't seen him around lately.

Redoverfarm

Hey Stink I think he mentioned on the 2nd that they were going to the mountain and he would catch back up when he returned.  Probably relaxing under one of the trees that didn't burn.

MountainDon

Yep, back just now... actually I had a shower first before logging in here. Out to dinner now; back later.

As for whiling away time under the shady trees, I was on my knees finishing the tile floor for a bunch of the time. Seemed liked forever.  >:( >:(

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

Yes Don I know the feeling.  Between the tile and the hardwood I was 2 weeks on my knees at Dogtrot. How did yours turn out?

StinkerBell

MountainDon

Quote from: Redoverfarm on June 07, 2009, 06:17:25 PM
Yes Don I know the feeling.  Between the tile and the hardwood I was 2 weeks on my knees at Dogtrot. How did yours turn out?

I'll have a picture of the almost done work on the 15.75x30 thread soon. Completed with furniture, next time. (after the final areas is sealed.)

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.