Still Working?

Started by glenn kangiser, August 23, 2010, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

bayview

Pretty depressing . . .    Even though business is down, I guess that I'm lucky to still be working.

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Squirl

heh

Sorry, I try to find the humor in little things.  Notice on the east coast, the only place that doesn't have high unemployment is around Washington, D.C..

peternap

Quote from: Squirl on August 23, 2010, 06:15:17 AM

heh

Sorry, I try to find the humor in little things.  Notice on the east coast, the only place that doesn't have high unemployment is around Washington, D.C..

NOVA (Northern Va) is a pain in my backsides and I wish we would give it to DC. They are primarily government providers and want to run the politics for all of Virginia. Very few of them are from my state but want to change it to something that resembles where they came from.

A curse on everyone North of Fredricksburg! ;D
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

ScottA

They say the recession started in 2008 but from what I've seen it started in 2007. Nice map.

glenn kangiser

I thought it was a pretty cool map and pretty true picture of what I have been seeing... lights out in a lot more places...

I hear occasional talk of repair - remodel stuff but not much.  I still have a couple local projects but finished my steel work subcontracting last month.

Yeah, Peter... the guys from the NSA IP's I have caught monitoring some of the off topics were based in Virginia.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.