OJ Simpson

Started by StinkerBell, September 08, 2008, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

So, are we ready to start placing some beats on his trial?
I am saying he will be found guilty on a lesser crime, serve only probation and a fine.

MountainDon

You could be correct, but I hope he gets convicted on both robbery and kidnapping and gets sent away to the big house.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

So you are predicting that he will be convicted of robbery and kidnapping?

MountainDon

No, I'm not predicting that. That is my wish. Unfortunately my wish was not granted the last time so I don't have a good track record going into this trial.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Squirl

He will be plead guilty to a decent crime.  He will spend some time in jail, but probably minimal.  He will be on probation for most of the rest of his life.  He doesn't have the money for a good lawyer anymore.  He still owes 20 million dollars.

MountainDon

Quote from: Squirl on September 09, 2008, 08:10:56 AM
He doesn't have the money for a good lawyer anymore. 

I believe he has lots of money, but it's all tucked away in annuities which are untouchable by any court ordered fines or penalties.

sparks

I've sometimes wondered.......

What goes on inside this man's mind ?

How can he live with himself ?

Is there a mirror that can withstand his image ????
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

Alter ego's, Sparks.  All murders will be conducted by the other OJ. ::)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.