Ammo Exchange

Started by peternap, March 22, 2009, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

Since we seem to be in a real ammunition shortage, nation wide, I put together a forum just to report what stores have what.

It;s geared to Va but I included a North Carolina and National forum also. As I get more National reports, I'll add additional states.

There is also an exchange forum for swapping. For instance, I have a number of boxes of Blazer .40 S&W that I will swap for .45 ACP, .45 LC, .45/70 or .308 brass.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=23313&forum_id=54&jump_to=390286#p390286
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

StinkerBell

WHAT!?

You posted the wrong link!

That is an automatic suspension of posting!

Shame!

heh

glenn kangiser

Feeling better, Stink? hmm
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

I did a little ammo swapping at the range yesterday. One of the other shooters needrd some 45LC more than I did. (I still have enough for my needs, but no more surplus, sorry Peter.)

I finally got the Ruger 10/22 and Nikon scope sighted in. The third shot just about hit the X in the center. I ran 210 rounds through it. Out of the assortment I had there was only one the Ruger didn't really like, and three that were better than the others. Frank let me try some of his subsonic and they grouped nicely, but had a feed problem one out of five.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.