4 more years........

Started by glenn kangiser, November 21, 2011, 02:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

They are starting to agree with what I have been saying for the last year or so......

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/the-fix-is-in-republicans-make-sure-obama-serves-second-term/

He may not be doing what the people like but he is great at serving the masters of both parties and the world shadow government.

Oh yes ...we have the vote.........but all is for naught... the vote is rigged anyway so may as well sit back and enjoy the ride. :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MushCreek

I'm afraid you are right, Glenn. The R's will likely put up Romney, who can easily be shaped to conform should he somehow win. Even if Ron Paul won, he wouldn't be able to get anything done- The Congress and Senate aren't going to go along with him anyway.

Assuming for a moment that there's nothing behind all of the this; that the elections are all 'clean' and there's no hidden agenda, this empire, like all others before it, is in a state of collapse. We've had our day, and someone else will (or already is) take over while we all tweet each other about the latest episode of American Idol. Americans truly believe we are invincible, as I'm sure the citizens of other great empires felt before their demise. It amazes me how complacent and ignorant average Americans are. During the last Presidential election, one guy I worked with didn't even know who the candidates were! Even being aware of the facts, I continue on with my life pretty much as if everything is OK. Some part of me wants to believe that things will always work out in our favor.

It's interesting, from a purely academic view, to watch an empire collapse from the inside. As more people finally figure out what is going on (much too late) it will get more 'interesting'.
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

glenn kangiser

Jay, thanks for that reply and it is nice to see someone else who sees things as they really are.

I am not trying to offend anybody on either side.  I will not approve any of the choices offered by either side.  It just looks like my suspicions were right much earlier.  I, like you , just want to be aware of events in our country.  Change did not come and we are expanding the wars on all fronts no matter who is in office.

Russia has just sent warships to guard Syria in case we decide to "help" them in a humanitarian crisis like we did Libya - that modern country in North Africa we just reduced to rubble and continue to bomb off the record along with NATO.

Ron Paul is only a distraction in my opinion as he disowned his supporters last time it got down to the wire.  More study revealed he is likely still supporting the same group and really does not accomplish anything meaningful anyway.  Even if he did try to change things he would only come up against the interests of the sold out Congress and Judicial system. Ron Paul does however know how to make noises that people who care about America want to hear.   Note all the recent inside trading and legislation done by our congress critters for their own benefit at the expense of the common people.  There will be no change.  Simply a continuation of the fall of the US.

I look for the OWS movement to degenerate further also, decreasing livability here in the states. We are being directed to be another third world country by the directors above government.  We had it too good and the American Dream was cutting into the profit of the elite too much.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.