SEC: Government Destroyed Documents Regarding Pre-9/11 Put Options

Started by toddtar, June 15, 2010, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

ahemmmm ....

That would be me and a few other enlightened ones here on the forum.  Glad you are beginning to see.

I was transformed instantly from a non-believer to a believer when my sister called on 9-11 and told me that terrorists had flown a plane into the WTC.

I was flying hundreds of hours per year at that time and had completed my Private, Instrument and Commercial license check rides with Flying Colors  [ouch].

I said, "BS, that could not possibly happen unless we assisted it in happening."  I was super familiar with ATC procedure and heads would have rolled in ATC if this was allowed to happen without immediate interception by our military.

Norman Minetta's and other testimony points to Dick Cheney directing things from his infamous undisclosed location while Shrub was sent all around the US on wild goose chases to keep him occupied.  All that was necessary for that was for Cheney and co. to release the secret information about the whereabouts of AF1 and Shrub was off dodging imaginary bullets.

The truth teller here was OBL when someone asked him if he did it and he said , no it was an inside job by our government.

The above is from my memory of events at the time - feel free to research it more if any of the old info is still out there....

Nut job, over and out.... [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

ScottA

Quote from: toddtar on June 15, 2010, 02:48:29 PM
Very interesting, I think.  I used to think some of you guys were nut jobs!, not so much now!!

rofl

muldoon

Quote from: toddtar on June 15, 2010, 02:48:29 PM
Very interesting, I think.  I used to think some of you guys were nut jobs!, not so much now!!

I am not much on conspiracy theories myself.  But one thing I have learned is that the world literally turns everyday and that their is damn dirty business afoot everyday at unimaginable levels.  The more "research" you actually do on the topic, the more you find it has always been that way.  It's not new, it goes back decades or centuries.  

Wars have been fought because of it, history revised due to it.  It's how the world works.  As shameful as that sounds, it's how the world works.  

-- how can I untake the red pill? 

glenn kangiser

It has been planned to be this way for hundreds of years, and it continues unsteadily toward their goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA&feature=related

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MushCreek

I've got the foil in place, but now I can't see my computer monitor. Do you cut eye holes?  Can't they suck your thoughts through the eye holes?

The more I learn about what's really going on, that sadder I am that I'm learning it. I'm headin' out to the boonies soon, and I plan to ignore the goings-on until they come for me. I'll be waiting.......
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

IronRanger

QuoteThat would be me and a few other enlightened ones here on the forum.  Glad you are beginning to see.

It's my hope that the few will become the many.

Welcome aboard, toddtar.  :)
"They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as authority"- G.Massey

"Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting." - Alan Dean Foster

glenn kangiser

Quote from: MushCreek on June 16, 2010, 02:39:20 PM
I've got the foil in place, but now I can't see my computer monitor. Do you cut eye holes?  Can't they suck your thoughts through the eye holes?

The more I learn about what's really going on, that sadder I am that I'm learning it. I'm headin' out to the boonies soon, and I plan to ignore the goings-on until they come for me. I'll be waiting.......

They can suck your thoughts through nearly any electronic communication device you may have and a few others if they want to, Mush creek.  Don't know if they have managed to get through foil yet. 

For the most part they think they are above us and that we don't have a significant thought they are interested in, look at the no bail outs promises from our criminals in office.  Some day it may be time to get rid of it all though.

toddtar

QuoteIt's my hope that the few will become the many.

Yes, but people do not want to hear such things.

I've been lurking here for a few years.  Still looking for the right land.

Glen - I've been watching your thread for awhile now.  Big fan. [cool]

glenn kangiser

Dang, todd.... I never even knew anyone even knew who I was... :)

... but I just keep spewing anyway... [waiting]

People are afraid to face the facts so they do not want to look.  They do not want to face the reality that our country is being destroyed by those who have stolen control.

Glad to have you on board. [ouch]