Warnings from the Bogeyman - Look for a coming False Flag event

Started by glenn kangiser, November 09, 2008, 06:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottA

Some suggestions for passive resistance would be...

Get your money out of their banks.
Don't take out any loans.
If you don't have to work to survive don't. This will reduce the taxes you pay.
Buy only things you really need.
Be vocal about any increases in taxes.

glenn kangiser

Good advice also, Scott and lets hope they don't move as fast as they are talking about in the first article that was at the start of this thread.   It kind of sounded like they are trying to get it going by January 21 so hopefully they reconsider.  Best we can do is watch, make preparations and the passive action you suggested and prepare for as much as we can as far as family readiness goes.

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

akemt

This is Catherine's husband.  They have completely changed the change.gov site.  On Saturday it had the whole agenda spelled out, and it was scarry.  Not actually attainable in reallity but that they would even try to pull that off is preposterous.  They had manditory community service a whole slew of new organizations like the peace corps, but for every other aspect of society, there were a bunch of foreign policy statements that would get us in more and larger wars, 0-5 education (so our kids are "prepared" for kindergarten), No child left behind was to be greatly expanded so it "worked", new taxes for the "rich", guns and ammo were also on the chopping block, there were several others I didn't get to.  All of this of course was "voluntary".  It made me really mad.  Catherine and I are on the same page with regaurds to all this. 

When Catherine mentioned foreign millitary to control the rebellion, my thoughts on this is Chinese, Russian, or some other hostiles with UN olive branches on their shoulders, just to help us out in this time of crisis.  That of course is speculation on my part, but it seems a common MO. 

One other thing someone mentioned on this thread before was the "civilian national security force."  I have noticed a major propaganda campaign on our local radio pushing for something like this.  The last week or so they have started to play 5 or 6 different commercials from the department of justice, and some other such government organizations.  Each of them tells of the dire criminal circumstances around us and how we have to be vigilant, and report any suspicious behavior, no matter how minor, to the proper authorities imediately.  Don't even think of trying something on your own, or defending yourself.  There are a couple different ones for the work place, a couple for at home and a couple about being in the streets.  There is at least one of these played every commercial break, often 2 or 3.  It is straight out of 1984.  Your neighbor or co-worker may be plotting something and we need to know. d* 

I appriciate all of your coments and also feel it is time to prepare, watch, and tell anyone who will listen (and some who won't).  Thanks for all your input.
Britton       
Catherine

Stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of 6 in "nowhere" Alaska

glenn kangiser

Britton, Thanks for popping in here and feel free to comment here anytime. 

My wife and I have been onto to stuff for a long time.  Ever since my sister called and told me terrorists had blown up the world trade center.  I said B-llsh-t.  Our people helpd do that .  I was flying all of the time - had my Instrument and commercial pilot license and knew it could not possibly happen with the normal protections in ATC.  It had to be assisted by our government. 

My wife first told me I was wrong and set out to prove it.  She should have known better to start with but she found out I was right and has been a nut job like me or worse ever since.  I'm glad to be finding more who are not afraid to open their eyes, look and talk rationally about it.  Thanks.

The Nazi tactics must be resisted - make friends with your neighbors.  Talk and associate.  I seldom listen to the MSM so don't hear all of this stuff.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Cool -- here comes another one.  An unverifiable warning of likely a false flag event.

http://wcbstv.com/national/nyc.subway.terror.2.874830.html

Remember... Al Queda is a CIA creation ... originally started to ruin the Russian in Afghanistan...still useful.  Once CIA, always CIA.

Homeland Security is run by a dual citizen - not a citizen with loyalty sworn only to America.

Homeland is just a sound alike name for the Fatherland.

What's the matter -- are the American Sheeple already forgetting 9/11.... how about a little unverifiable reminder.... that should work to help control the flock... If not, expect them to do something.   Not Al Queda.  Expect a false flag to be blamed on Al Queda.  That's the way these things are handled here.

Whitlock

What do you mean Cool this crap isn't Cool. >:(
I'm going to write this off as you posting at 3 am in the morning. d*
Wake up Glenn your sleep foruming c*
Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

glenn kangiser

The cool was meant to be sarcastic....

I know... I must have had too much coffee yesterday.... couldn't get to sleep... forgot to turn off the lights....Sassy wasn't here to make me go to bed on time.....I was oblivious....but I still don't trust our protectors to not be doing this themselves...look what they are doing to our money and jobs...

excuses .... I've got a ton of them.... [crz]

wildbil

I hope the bunks are cozy in those rex 84 camps :-\.

I really wish the world would straighten out so my daughter at least gets a chance to live a normal life. I just want to scream, "Here rich people...you can have all my money, just leave me the hell alone... >:("
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
-Thomas Jefferson

glenn kangiser

Wildbil, that is not good enough... you must keep working so you can give them more.  It is never enough.

You better hope those beds are comfy otherwise I'll be keeping you guys awake all night....

I wonder if they have DSL? hmm

I think the US citizens are getting their fill.  The gun shops were loaded with people today.  Lots of ammo is getting sold out.  Gun background checks went from 30 a month to over 70 at one store we heard him mention --- more than double.  We saw a lady learning to use a decent sized gun today and it was obvious she hadn't used one before.  We told her to get practiced up.  Practice seems to be going on much more often here in the mountains every day.