Snow Pics

Started by noland77, January 16, 2015, 09:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noland77

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum, but we own property in the SDC Ranches and we are looking for Snow pictures of the area. I am looking for any pictures of the Mountain Home reseviour frozen over or any and all snowy pictures of the area including Fort Garland and the SLV. If anyone has pictures if they could attach or post or give me a link to where I could download some, I would be greatly appreciative.

rick91351

Quote from: noland77 on January 16, 2015, 09:34:04 PM
Hey everyone, I just joined this forum, but we own property in the SDC Ranches and we are looking for Snow pictures of the area. I am looking for any pictures of the Mountain Home reseviour frozen over or any and all snowy pictures of the area including Fort Garland and the SLV. If anyone has pictures if they could attach or post or give me a link to where I could download some, I would be greatly appreciative.

First off welcome.  But you all best be a little more specific where you talking about.  99.9 I would guess does not have a clue where SDC Ranches are located.  I looked it up found a real estate opportunity at 14,000 ft in Co.  That close to where your talking about?  Never heard of Fort Garland....  Humm!!  Looked it up as well.  Guess I am not the Wizard of the USA I thought I was......  So I guess you are not looking for Mt Home, Idaho reservoir, nor would you be looking for photos of the SLV Saint Lawrence Valley on New York State.  My point is we are scattered all over.

It is very helpful to tag yourself where you are and such.  I think below my name shows 5000' in Idaho.  Mountain Don Jemez Mountains, NM; that's pronounced HEY-mess. And so on.  It helps - that way when someone is in Florida is wanting to bury a water line.  We are not telling them well by golly best be at least 36 inches to keep it from freezing.

I do have some new snow photos.....  Up here in Idaho.  Well I guess that would be way down in elevation.   ???     
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.