Hello

Started by Raykenn, January 08, 2007, 06:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raykenn

Hello,

Please accept this brief introduction.  My name is Ray Kennedy.  I  recently discovered and joined your group.  After reviewing the variety of topics covered by your boards, I feel like I just hit the lottery jackpot.  There is certainly a wealth of information here.  I only hope that I might be able to contribute in some small way.

For what it is worth, I have extensive experience in boatbuilding and basic solar power systems.   I can already see that some of the installations I saw on small yachts and on larger commercial vessels will have a functional applications on cottages and other land based dwellings.

By the way, I do have a question, and since I am new to the group, my contacts are limited so please bear with me until I learn where to properly post questions such as this.

I noticed a modified victorian (2 story) built by the Webster family on the gallery page.  I tried to download the PDF file that would show the floorplan but was unable to do so.  Can someone tell me how I might obtain a copy?

Thanks again..........................

Ray

jwv

Hi and welcome,

This is a friendly group-full of advice.  To get to the plans area just click on CountryPlans.com at the top of this page.

Judy

glenn-k

Welcome to the forum, Ray.

I don't know why the plan wouldn't download but I did it an sent you a copy or maybe two due to a Microsoft error notice.

We look forward to hearing lots from you.

Glenn

MountainDon

Hi Ray,

I'd like to welcome you too. Strangely I've always loved boats, loved to read about them, thought about building a ferro cement boat many years ago... strangely because I live in a desert. Yes, we do have boating areas but they are resevoirs, Our major river, the Rio Grande, frequently doesn't have enough water to float a canoe. Anyhow, welcome, I look forward to hearing more from you. Many boating ideas fit into small cabins really well.