single wall const.

Started by PEG688, August 28, 2005, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEG688

So I've been working on the posting of pics,  as I had said I would be .  Learning is fun , ya right well when ya figure it out it's fun , we'll soon see if I learned how , or I'm still learning.   Well, I'm aways learning, :o but you know what I mean 8)  

So this is my shop 20 plus years old single wall const .   Still nice fresh looking T- 1-11 or T-111 what ever ,  I think we all get that idea.

You'll note the shop is a bit rattie , some site scrap to , (was been ) cut up for firewood .  But the single wall idea is proven here. Never intended to insulate and drywall, so no vapor barrier.  If a future owner , once I'm dead , wants to insulate , they should plan to reside ,,,using the T-111 as sheathing and take proper measures to do so .  

I'll be sharing my building exploits are I see they fit someone post , or if I think you'd like to see how I do it . Note not how it should be done / this is best / my way or the highway / if you choose to do it another way it's wrong , etc .  

Just how I'd do it , and more than likely in remodeling what the org / or previous builder did that didn't work and my attempt to fix / make it not happen again .

HTBH ;)PEG  
When in doubt , build it stout with something you know about .

glenn kangiser

Nice shop PEG - congrats on figuring out the pix too.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Amanda_931

Yes it is.

I don't think I figured out how to post a picture until about the 4th time I tried.

PEG688

Well it was more than one try for me as well  :-[  Thanks , folks  :)
When in doubt , build it stout with something you know about .