Good News For Rick91351, Myself, A Few Others In The West

Started by MountainDon, April 02, 2014, 09:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

;) ;)  (need a tongue in cheek smiley.....)

According to a HuffingtonPost article New Mexico & Idaho lead the nation along with Colorado, Wyoming & Alaska in being the top 5 states able to resist a zombie invasion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/28/states-zombie-apocalypse_n_5051541.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&icid=maing-grid7|netscape|dl15|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D460098

;D   ;) 
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

Thanks MD you just made my day - maybe even week.  So  [cool]

We actually have zombie drills and zombie routes where we plain to decoy them off places like this.   

and this

and this well minus the elk

Yep we are so prepped and itchin' to have a tussle.  Kind'a makes my pioneer wonderment spirit come alive and boil the blood in my veins..... c*  Yep...

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

flyingvan

I have to disagree with this.  Zombies feed exclusively on brains; they will limp their way out of Kalifornia-- they'll go where the food is
Find what you love and let it kill you.