This wek and our economy

Started by peternap, November 23, 2008, 11:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

Well, we hit a new low last week and for the life of me, don't see a real bottom. The only bottom I've noticd is that many stocks that sold for near a hundred dollars, are now penny stocks.

That person....will introduce part of his team this week, lots of reports due, all bad I'm sure, It's a Holiday week, etc.....In other words, popcorn time.

Billy Ray Valentine: Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

c*
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

StinkerBell

I was with you until the kung-fu grip GI Joe Doll..

I do believe it would be that he can not get his son the Wii game Guitar Hero...

heh

muldoon

lots to be thankful for and thats what I am focusing on this week. 

aside from that, this economy thing is kinda starting to remind me of a tire fire.  not much anyone can do to put it out.  so just sit back, let her burn.  yep just sit back; drink a beer and let her burn.