Whoya gonna call?

Started by peternap, May 29, 2011, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I'm getting ready to get on my motorcycle and take over a small town...or get some coffee and I was thinking of past presidents...(For reasons I'll explain in a second).

We've had Ike who was pretty much non existent, Tricky Dick, LBJ and his ugly daughters, Kennedy who may have been the best of the bunch, Clinton who has a lot in common with Tricky Dick :-[, Ford AKA Old Dummy, The Bushes and whoever else. Now Obama...

We really couldn't do any worse than we have.

I'm pretty sure Palin AKA, the Babe, is gonna run. I like her politics. I like the fact that she wasn't born rich and even if she turns out to be a dud, she's a lot easier on the eyes than the alternative....I think it may be time to elect our first woman...or as we say in the mountains...Woe mun ::)

Oh...Palin just rode her bike into DC to join other bikers in a Memorial Day event.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

IronRanger

Quote...even if she turns out to be a dud, she's a lot easier on the eyes than the alternative.

Wow. 
"They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as authority"- G.Massey

"Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting." - Alan Dean Foster

StinkerBell

I use to be a Palin supporter. Living in Alaska like I did I got her. However with that said she has become imo part of the machine for the GOP. I have seen such a change in her that I can no longer relate with. When she answers question she is repeating the question in a sentence and ending it with a generic answer. She seems to be more of a mouth piece then a player. 

I am sure she is a lovely person and I think in many ways she was wronged by the press. Yet, I just think at this point with the GOP nothing will change. At times I do not even recognize the party I use to support  with such vigor.

She imo would do better helping others as she has then running for office. I do not believe she would win.

I could be wrong, this is just what I am thinking.  I at this point would not be able to vote for her.