Why can't we get Northern Va to do this

Started by peternap, May 10, 2011, 09:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I've been trying to give Northern Va to Mary Land or DC for years. They already call themselves, NOVA. They could change it to NOTVA, very easily.

It would be much easier if they just got fed up with the REAL Virginia, and formed their own state.

Liberals in southern Arizona seek to form new state
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/liberals-southern-arizona-seek-form-state-130257516.html
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

ScottA

Maybe we could give DC to the Chineese to help pay down the debt? Wishful thinking.

Don_P

We pretty much feel that way starting about Roanoke and I'm not real certain about Blacksburg

Ajax

Quote from: Don_P on May 10, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
We pretty much feel that way starting about Roanoke and I'm not real certain about Blacksburg

Seriously?  I've never met a liberal in Roanoke.  City's like a right wing country club
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

peternap

Quote from: Ajax on May 10, 2011, 09:01:55 PM
Seriously?  I've never met a liberal in Roanoke.  City's like a right wing country club

You need to get out more Ajax c*

I've gotta admit, it's nice not being near any major cities and almost as far South as you can go and still be in Va.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!