Looking For Older Link on 14x24

Started by optionguru, October 09, 2006, 09:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optionguru

I'm new to this so please forgive any redundant questions.  I had a link saved in my old computer and of course it crashed so now I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.  This was a detailed site of someone building a 14x24 little house who had originally started trying to build an A Frame.

I'm closing on my small lake front lot next week and then I plan on buying the plans for the 14x24 and hopefully next summer I'll be able to build a summer cabin.  I own a small garbage and bulk hauling company so I've been very lucky getting some very nice large windows and nice doors to use.  I've found so much incredible information here already, I think I have a shot of making it happen with some help from you all.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

glenn kangiser

Welcome to the forum, Peter.

There is also the gallery - links on the home page and one at the top of this forum I think.  The very early forum had problems - I don't think John was able to get it back.

There is the forum before this one that we can still retrieve stuff from.  Had to do some updating due to spammer security problems -

Sounds like you get first pick at the salvage - great position to be in.  I get lots of stuff off of jobsites I work on -- they throw tons of stuff away.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Deana

Peter, here's the link you were looking for: http://www.countryplans.com/nash.html
Welcome to the forum.

Deana

optionguru

That's the one, thank you very much.

I do get lots of great stuff.  I should have started saving stuff earlier.  I do a lot of construction site clean-up as well.  I was just thinking about the rolls of romex and good light fixtures I've brought to the scrap yard in the last few months.  

My wife also owns an antique shop, you wouldn't believe how many kids clean out grandmas house and want to throw everything away.  Luckily we have a large barn at the house to save the good stuff.

Thanks again for the help.