Hal Nash's Little House

Started by jraabe, May 12, 2007, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jraabe

Some of the old timers around this forum have watched this little house evolve from its roots as an experimental but ultimately abandoned "A-frame" cabin.

Hal has gotten a lot of livability out of the basic Little House plans.

Click here for the gallery page: http://www.countryplans.com/nash.html

glenn-k

Sassy

Looks really nice, Hal.  What a cozy place to get away!  BTW, you have the same refrigerator we have - we took ours out of a RV.  (we also have the old 1934 GE monitor fridge).  It's propane, isn't it?  

MountainDon

s a very nice kitchen corner, Hal. If that is an RV fridge can you tell us what you did about venting? I guess that goes for Glenn and Sassy too. Sooner or later I have to decide on mine.

Sassy

Glenn's still having some problems with his computer locking up  >:(  :'(  He told me to tell you we just let it vent through the cracks in the wall  ::) (we still don't have the wall finished next to the fridge - plastic  :-/ )  But it works great.  

MountainDon

Tks much Sassy. G/L to Glenn and his 'puter. I've been thru trial recently as well. Everything was going along soooo smooooth, and then, splat!

C.White

There sure is a lot of living space in there.  Wonderful kitchen cabinets.  Also, the lighting is so pleasing.  
I am more and more impressed by the similarities as well as the individual touches of each owner/builder on this site.  I can't wait to start mine.
Christina

Rob72

Nice Hal!

It was about time you let us see the living room! ;D

As John said, his progress has been under the watchful eye of CountryPlans junkies for quite sometime.
The Nash cabin is a definate inspiration for future thumb smashers.

Great Job!!!!! ;)

desdawg