Started by StinkerBell, July 23, 2009, 08:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

We made an offer.
They Countered.
We countered That.
That just countered back.
We just countered their counter.

We have not sold our house in WA, we have rented it out.

MountainDon

May you win on that last counter...   :)

We went back and forth on the adjacent land we bought (closing tomorrow, I have the cashier's cheques waiting) and I was slightly surprised, but very pleased, when they said okay.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

Congrats MD! Gotta take pictures! How big is the land? Tell me more!

Hog just  got a counter back and he accepted it. So we now have a house, provided no big surprise with the inspection and with the pre approved loan (I don't trust the mortgage industry).

MountainDon

Quote from: StinkerBell on July 23, 2009, 09:00:40 PM
Congrats MD! Gotta take pictures! How big is the land? Tell me more!

It looks like the land we already had; where we built the cabin. It has too many tress and too much trash (fallen trees and limbs) on the ground, just like the present parcel used to. It has a couple nice mature Douglas Firs whereas we have only smaller ones. It cost about the same. It's ours and preempts having close neighbors.  :D

Since those photos we've burned off a lot of the slash and even got several stumps to burn out. Yeah, we were jumping the gun on that  ;D since we close tomorrow, but we had favorable weather for the burn.  :D

We do have some people lining up for free firewood.   :D

When are you passing through the ABQ area? I-25 or I-40? Or both?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

I have a long drive from Provo to ABQ. Stayin one night at the KOA in Bernillio (Think I am spelling that correctly).
Then from ABQ to Austin. Only two day with 600 miles to drive.

Nice piece of property....I do like a "Buffer Zone" between me and my neighbors ;)

MountainDon

::)

Bernalillo

Now, how do you pronounce that?    ???    :D

MountainDon

-... ..- .-. -.       .-        .-.. . .     --- ....           ;D

10-12 miles from our home in the 'burbs. About the same from NM_Shooter; probably less. About 65 miles from the mountains where we will likely be when you pass through. 

StinkerBell

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

phalynx

Quote from: StinkerBell on July 23, 2009, 09:00:40 PM
Hog just  got a counter back and he accepted it. So we now have a house, provided no big surprise with the inspection and with the pre approved loan (I don't trust the mortgage industry).

I guess you were being "counter-intuitive"

StinkerBell

Round Rock Texas will be my new home!