This is interesting...What do you think

Started by peternap, March 02, 2012, 08:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I'm not taking a position on this but when I smell a skunk, I do like to look to see if he's still around.
Opinions??????

http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

QuoteIn a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the 'Blog Bash' event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, "Wait til they see what happens March 1st."

It's almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama's hopes for a second term.

"I've got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out," said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart's death was hastily reported to be of "natural causes," the Los Angeles County coroner's office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

According to marketing executive Arthur Sando, Breitbart spent his final hour in a bar near his home called the Brentwood sipping red wine and talking politics. After leaving the bar at around 11:30pm, Breitbart began to walk home before apparently suffering a fatal heart attack.

Although it is reported that Breitbart was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, when Lawrence Sinclair called the hospital, they denied that anyone by that name had been admitted within the previous 72 hours.

Watch the CPAC video below where Breitbart mentions the Obama footage he had seemingly planned to release just hours before his death.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

NM_Shooter

I find it hard to believe that he was the only one with control to release the video..so... where the heck is it?
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

One comment said that if the video gets released, he died of natural causes, if it doesn't...Obama killed him. Makes sense!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

Opinions.... mine is that he was dusted.  Many others around the world agree.  People who have enough following and make enough of the wrong noises have short life spans.  [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

I believe more in the coincidence theory that in conspiracy theory.

There are probably a number of "us" members here on country plans who may have a thing or two from our past that we would not care to have see the light of day today. Stop and think about that for just a minute. So if there is film or video of a young Obama marching, demonstrating, smoking weed alongside the likes of some "undesirables" all it shows is that he had some lapses of judgement as a younger person. Let me rephrase that; not a lapse of judgement. Maybe before all the facilities for making good judgement calls were fully developed. Don't get me wrong, I didn't vote for him. And I sure don't know who I would vote for this year at this point. I don't like most any of the popular field.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: MountainDon on March 02, 2012, 10:53:44 AM

There are probably a number of "us" members here on country plans who may have a thing or two from our past that we would not care to have see the light of day today. 

Not me Don....my whole life is picture perfect! rofl [rofl2] [toilet]

Well...maybe I won't show my Jr. High School photo with the black eye. :-\

Carla_M

Don't shake my closet too hard. Might be a loose skeleton or two in there.    :-[
The personal dietary habits of people kill more frequently than firearms. Eat healthy and carry a gun.

Sassy

Had pretty much decided to not get involved in these discussions anymore, but  :-\

I agree w/you, Peternap...  awful fishy - wonder if there'll be a full investigation  ::)

I've always wondered whatever happened w/the investigation of John Wheeler, former presidential aide, member of West Point class of 1966, instrumental in getting the Vietnam Memorial built, consultant for Mitre Corp (Center for Advanced Aviation Development) etc etc

http://www.infowars.com/murdered-bush-aide-was-an-expert-in-chemical-biological-cyber-warfare-had-highest-security-clearances/

Yes, another link to infowars...  but the whole article is mostly citations from mostly mainline media - Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer, Delaware Online, Moxnews, etc.

There's also a biography pdf you can view 
http://www.sldinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/John-Wheeler-Bio.pdf

And look at all the microbiologists that have died since 9/11...  many died of unknown/questionable/unanswered reasons...  ah, yes, another "conspiracy theory."   Mankind is so pure & only has good intentions...  forget about the history of the world & all the conspiracies that have been carried out over the centuries... 

http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/UpdatedDeadScientists.html

Silly me  d*  -  sorry, Carla, starting to get "off-topic."   n* :-X
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

MushCreek

You can be sure that if his death was somehow 'facilitated', they can also make sure that it is pronounced 'natural causes'. Do you think the LA County coroner wants the same fate?
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

sparks

I've heard he was pretty much a workaholic......burning the candle at both ends. And had heart issues.

Sad......... I hope his family is doing OK

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

NM_Shooter

Wait. 

Maybe he killed himself as a false flag attack.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

Pox Eclipse

Well, here is the "explosive" video: Obama supports controversial Harvard professor Derrick Bell in 1991, and gives him a bro-hug.

Derrick who?
QuoteIn the 1991 video, which BuzzFeed licensed from WGBH Boston, a young Obama is shown speaking in support of Harvard's first tenured black law professor, Derrick Bell. Bell was staging a protest over the lack of female black professors at the school, and was taking an unpaid leave until Harvard hired a woman of color.

Scandalous!

Yawn.

Ajax

Quote from: Pox Eclipse on March 08, 2012, 07:55:57 AM
Well, here is the "explosive" video: Obama supports controversial Harvard professor Derrick Bell in 1991, and gives him a bro-hug.

Derrick who?
Scandalous!

Yawn.

Then why did Obama have him killed   :)
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

MountainDon

Is there a tongue in cheek that goes along with that?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

MikeC

Huh, he (AB) seems to mention videos - plural.  Some confusion?