Author Topic: Interior galvanized metal panels?  (Read 1704 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 2zwudz

  • Junior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 86
  • CountryPlans member
Interior galvanized metal panels?
« on: October 10, 2010, 03:37:00 PM »
   I am looking for metal interior galvanized wall panels. They are like pole barn steel siding but lite weight and intended for interior use. What is the proper name for these?


Templates: 5: index (default), Ads (default), Portal (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, portal_above, main, portal_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 3: SPortal.english (default), index+Modifications.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 1: portal (default).
Files included: 37 - 1124KB. (show)
Cache hits: 11: 0.00227s for 40,669 bytes (show)
Queries used: 29.

[Show Queries]