Author Topic: PhotoBucket Change of Service Terms Affects CountryPlans Forum (July 1, 2017)  (Read 5041 times)

Offline DaveOrr

• Living In The Land Of The Midnight Sun
    • The Arctic Angler
hpinson, all my stuff has been saved and removed from pb except for a few images like the one above. I have all my images on a portable hard drive at home. I'm looking at having my own website though for photo hosting.

That's what I did for my cabin build.
Costs me a few bucks a year but way less than $400!!!
And I have 2 sites. One for my cabin and a fishing one.

The cabin:  http://www.anglersparadise.ca/   :)

Currently working on getting all my pics off PB that I have stored there and will soon be deleting  them and my account once I have downloaded them.
Dave's Arctic Cabin: www.anglersparadise.ca

Offline DaveOrr

• Living In The Land Of The Midnight Sun
    • The Arctic Angler
Damn...  I thought I could right-click and have it bring me to the image, save it locally, upload to new site, and fix the link.  When I go to photobucket directly, I still see that same "3rd party hosting" error.  There's no way to know what image you had posted where.  Am I missing something?

I had the same issue. Just download the albums and the images will come down, even the ones that show up as speedo's.
The correct image, not the speedo image.
Dave's Arctic Cabin: www.anglersparadise.ca

Offline Adam Roby

• Montreal, Canada
By imgcur do you mean imgur?

Indeed, imgur.  The steps were meant more of a "what I did" and the site you choose should loosely follow the same procedure.
I didn't realize they were all limiting the same way as PB.  Might have to find yet another site. 

I had the same issue. Just download the albums and the images will come down, even the ones that show up as speedo's.
The correct image, not the speedo image.

Thanks, trying that now.