Aerospan Home

Started by DirtyLittleSecret, October 30, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyLittleSecret

Hello fellow CP team!  Been busy this last year with work and having moved to a new place here in Sandy, OR.  The Mrs. finally got fed up with suburbia and twisted my arm into a small 5 acre lot.  Been doing upgrades like painting, caulking, rewiring, sanding/staining the deck (filled a 55 gal drum), fencing, and redoing the driveway.  Also repowered the wood stove with a Regence 5100 and split a full 18 cord (talked myself into buying a new Ariens 28 ton splitter and Stihl 660R cause that's how I roll).  Whew! 

Thought the crew would have interest in the unique design:

Thumb, meet hammer...hammer, meet thumb...

rick91351

Love the house and the deck...  Nice area out around Sandy.  Been through there a lot but when we traveled a lot now the trip to Boise or Mt. Home seems just about it. 

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

UK4X4

pretty building in a nice setting

almost looks like a cruck frame.....but guessing a modern version

Woodsrule

Nice job on the deck and the home design is very unique - is the floor plan an open one or is the inside partitioned? Any chance of posting some interior pics? Again, kudos for the deck job.