Author Topic: Looking for people who live in San De Cristo Ranches  (Read 2270 times)

Offline dannjackie04

• Welcome to the CP-Forum
Looking for people who live in San De Cristo Ranches
« on: November 13, 2013, 01:17:15 PM »
Hi all. My husband and I just bought a little over 5 1/2 acres in San De Cristo Ranches. We saw about 4 houses on the drive up. We actually bought the land, then drove up to see it. I can't even describe how beautiful it is. I'm curious if anyone reading this owns land or lives in this area. We won't be able to move for at least 6 months and would like to learn more about the area and neighbors  :)

Offline hpinson

• Administrator
Re: Looking for people who live in San De Cristo Ranches
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 03:16:30 PM »
It looks like they have an owners association. You might want to visit that, and perhaps sign up. I'm sure you could meet up with the community through that.

http://sdcro.com/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:00:37 AM by hpinson »

Templates: 5: index (default), Ads (default), Portal (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, portal_above, main, portal_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 3: SPortal.english (default), index+Modifications.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 1: portal (default).
Files included: 38 - 1132KB. (show)
Cache hits: 12: 0.00150s for 40,888 bytes (show)
Queries used: 29.

[Show Queries]