allergies

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, October 01, 2008, 04:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown Tomatoes

The ragweed is blooming and blowing here... and I've developed a pretty bad allergic reaction to it (maybe it was from being gone for three years?)  DH has had bad allergies to it for a long time, but mine is new.  Anyway, I bought some homeopathic allergy medicine from the health food store that seems to help. It comes in a really tiny bottle from Hyland.  I think it is just called Seasonal allergy relief... but anyway, it actually has onions and ragweed and other weeds in it, but it does away with the itchy eyes and nose, and sometimes with the headache on days it is less serious than today.  On the really bad days like today, it doesn't get rid of the congestion and headache totally, but it also doesn't dry you all out like stuff like Sudafed does.  I hate the way that stuff makes me feel and could never tell that it made me feel any better.  Anyway, for what it's worth, the stuff from the health food store really does help without making you feel drugged, if any of you are dealing with fall allergies right now.  I hope that next year will be easier during this season... don't know why they are SO bad this year, but do know our pollen count has been off the charts high.

Sassy

That company sounds like the same one I bought for allergies to poison oak...  Glenn used the ultra natural/organic/homeopathic treatment - he just ate the leaves..   [crz] n*  then gave me a case of poison oak on my lips when he kissed me  :-\
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

ScottA