Funny article

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, December 14, 2007, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown Tomatoes

I feel sorry for this teacher, but it is hilarious if you think about it... and I feel pretty bad for the kids sitting around in cuffs waiting on the investigation to end.  Talk about a failure to communicate.... reminds me of when I lived in the dorms for a year in college.  A male Indian friend of mine told us all about scaring the janitor (an older lady) and himself one day after getting out of the shower and walking to his room in only a towel.  The guys on his floor were always complaining about him singing in the shower, and so just to give them a hard time, he burst into the lounge on his floor singing "You Light Up My Life" and wearing only a towel.  When he opened his eyes, he saw only the janitor, scrambling to grab her vacuum and get out of there as fast as she could get away.  Anyway, it was funny, though I'm sure this lady didn't think so at the time.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22259465/

glenn kangiser

Almost as bad as me mooning Sassy and having the delivery guy show up right behind her about 2 seconds later. [crz]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Homegrown Tomatoes

n* :)  That'll get you in trouble every time. 

I hope the teacher was able to laugh about it afterwards... I had a few weird things happen when I was a teacher, but was usually able to get a good laugh about it later.  Had an older Korean student blow up at me one day about how he wasn't learning anything because i was too young to be a teacher.  I recommended that he teach in my stead then, and I left to go cool off.  I could hear the other students bawling him out all the way down the hall, and ten minutes later a group of four boys from Japan, Venezuela, Saudi, and Thailand came looking for me in the teachers' lounge to beg me to come back.  I told them I would see them at their next class... I don't know what they did to that guy, but he was completely polite for the rest of the semester.   ;D  They didn't like him wasting their tuition dollars one bit.