Beach Boys

Started by peternap, July 04, 2012, 02:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I just took a trip back to 1965 and loved it....I expect this will be the Beach Boys last tour and  know it's the last time for me.

I sneaked a hacked GH2 in and hand held it taking video for almost three hours. Turned out pretty well.

Here's a frame grab:

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

sparks

Glad you enjoyed them Peternap.........

.........'wish they all could be California girls'................................................................

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

peternap

Quote from: sparks on July 04, 2012, 05:17:56 PM
   Glad you enjoyed them Peternap.........
.........'wish they all could be California girls'................................................................sparks

It was a good concert Sparks. Granted I was a little more into harder rock in those days but the Beach Boys were a transition from the leave it to Beaver 50's into the harder stuff of the later 60's.

They are part of American History and I doubt there well be another tour. That part's sad because we're all getting older. The years went by very quickly.

I doubt any of the Guess Who are still kicking, but I'd love to see another of their concerts.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!