Open carry breakfast in Victoria

Started by peternap, August 29, 2009, 05:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

We have breakfast once a week and open carry guns. Once a month, we all get together for dinner. The number of people ranges from two for a small breakfast, to over a hundred for a dinner. This week was in Victoria. It's a beautiful little town that reminds me of Mayberry more than anything else.

I really enjoyed today. I'm beat and hot....but the Breakfast was great!

Got to meet new people, eat in Gods Country and had old friends show up to boot.

The Uptown Cafe which is owned by a Chesterfield Firefighter and his wife and their families are old hands at town politics. One being on town council, are wonderful people. Their work shows and the food and service is great.

People started gathering right on time and we got a table.

As we got more people, we joined another table. Skidmark and Grapeshot showed up and the party began.

The lady on the right corner is the owner of AyLors Gunshop across the street. She of course, got a "Guns Save Lives" pin.

Now there's an interesting twist. There was another group there. The Red Hat Society. These ladies are on the ball. They had a mission today and were having fun doing it.

If saslaw thinks patrons are afraid of OC'ers, he should have seen this group. They were not one bit intimidated by any of us. I said Yes Mam and No Mam ....a lot. ;D

After we ate, most of us strolled over to AyLor's and Grapeshot spotted something in the window that got his blood stirring.

But all things come to an end. I went back to the farm where I stacked, stickered and strapped lumber for my knotty pine paneling

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!