16 x 28 floor plans

Started by frazoo, September 22, 2010, 12:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frazoo

anyone care to share their floor plans for above mentioned size (or close to it) with washer/dryer placement.  I don't have access to software to "create", have to do by hand as my dial up connection is two tin cans and a wire between (14kbps, really). 

I am typing this at 1:30 a.m., was hoping to get a "faster" connection since anyone with any sense is in bed asleep :(.

thanks, frazoo
...use a bigger hammer

MountainDon

We're basically 16 x 30, but with no washer/dryer so may not be of any help.   Basically one big room. 

Don't feel bad about not having software. I drew the entire plan set for our cabin on paper. Stores like Staples and Officemax sell Vellum papers special for drawing things like plans. Unlike regular copier/printer paper it can be erased many times without causing problems on the paper.

Mine are 11 x 14 sheets. I can't photocopy them myself but I could try photographing them.   ???

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

bayview

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

frazoo

thanks for the input guys. 

MD, I found your floorplan in your build thread. Went to Staples and picked up some paper, square and rule.

Bayview, the wife really likes the way the bathroom and kitchen are "separated" in such a small area.  That was one of her biggest concerns and that solved it!

thanks again,

frazoo
...use a bigger hammer

John Raabe

You could even do a pocket door in the short wall next to the dryer.
None of us are as smart as all of us.

frazoo

Yes, I am a big fan of pocket doors! That really separates the areas and I am seeing storage galore with built-ins in that HUGE closet.

frazoo
...use a bigger hammer