"Server is too busy" Obama's to blame.

Started by MountainDon, February 12, 2009, 02:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting an increasing number of "Server is too busy" reports from the Midway USA web server. (gun parts, accessories and ammo, to the uninformed). It's downright frustrating! I've taken to bookmarking things several steps through the menu choices as it takes an inordinate amount of time to do what should take a handful of seconds.

Morning is better.    d*
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

Looks as if lots of people think guns and ammo is still a good idea...
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Squirl

I wouldn't blame Obama for this until he makes a move to limit guns.  This is just from people fearing another Clinton.  So far that doesn't seam to be anywhere on his agenda.  I do think this will eventually come up in congress though.  I would blame peoples personal paranoia. Gun sales would probably be surging right now no matter who was in the White House or congress.  Look at what happens during any natural disaster.  The first things to disappear from the store shelves are guns.  We are facing the most drastic change in the economy of America than in most people have ever seen in their lifetimes.  Gun sales were sure to follow.