peternap

;D

SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS
FRANCOSTRAAT 40,
3067DV, LAIDEN.
NETHERLANDS
https://www.swisslotto.ch

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750,000 EURO

You have been awarded 750,000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite Software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website, your email address was amongst those Chosen this year for the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promotional program is proudly sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO organization.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

rick91351

OH My God!!!!!! You are a Chosen one.  Reader Digest - Publishers Clearing House call yet today? 

I am sure that was my e-mail but redirected to your account.

WOW OH WOW 750,000 Euros!  What are you going to do with that? 
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

bayview

PeterNap:

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but . . .   I received a similar e-mail.   And I have already sent the $$$$ for the taxes.

I just can't believe my good fortune!    I have shown the e-mail to all my friends and family.    We are having a big party . . .    I'm picking up all the expenses!   Would you like to attend?   

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .