Don't you hate a raciest

Started by peternap, September 19, 2011, 08:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

The trial of the fellow who was charged with pointing his finger at a TSA guard is over. He was found not guilty and I'm working to finish up the documentary. This has been going on since last November and I have hundreds of hours in it and to be honest, I want to finish it and go on to other things.

It simply makes me sick!

There are a lot of things involved. People who shouldn't be in law enforcement, the government covering up their actions in the name of National Security and getting to the real meat of it...

The Guard was black, the Sheriff was black, the Deputies involved were black, the Clerk who hid files was black, the Commonwealths Attorney was black. These were the same people involved in the Michael Vick Dog Fighting case and  they said then that he shouldn't be prosecuted because he was black.

In a Motion in this case the Commonwealths attorney said he should be prosecuted because he called the Guard "Big Boy".

He slipped when I caught him after court and admitted it. Racism swings both ways. >:(

http://vimeo.com/29293771
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

NM_Shooter

Whoa.  Did he just call you "brother"?  Does that imply that either your father or mother practiced an indescretion resulting in either your birth or his birth?

Did his calling you "brother" make you feel provoked?  Perhaps you should press charges.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"