Debt of your children

Started by fraggin, March 24, 2009, 10:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraggin

Yeah, we've all heard that essentially this new Cop-Out Bill will put a debt of ~32,000 on every man woman and child in the US in the long run. But today, my feeble mind finnally wrapped itself around the idea and my Ego told me "Hey man, that means the government is saying that once our son is of working age, he will have to start paying his debt to the government of 32 grand"

I felt my blood pressure go up a bit. Maybe I'm behind the game in angst, but I'm right there with everyone now. I suppose parents are protective of their children in more ways than a dozen.

tanya

Yeah even my little grandbaby got upset when I told her they want all the money out of her piggy.  She is pretty smart and knows what hands off the piggy means.  To late now though, her parents don't qualify for any mortgage help so they had to get the piggy money and pay up. There are a whole lot of Govt. managers, adminstrators, and directors, who should be asking thier employees who is paying them to stand/sit around doing nothing.  That is what I do when I work with a lazy person I jsut innocently ask "who's paying you to stand around doing nothing?" Then they get to work because you know I could ask the boss why is so and so being paid to stand around doing nothing?  First things first though we as taxpayers have to quit financing the BS.
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.