You Know You're getting Old When...

Started by MountainDon, February 19, 2009, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

... children who used to be students in your preschool have graduated from university and are enrolling their own kids.    :o :o

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Homegrown Tomatoes

When you call your best friend's brother to buy insurance and he mentions that his oldest daughter is turing 17!! :o

StinkerBell

Ohhh I have one, but it is a little different.

You know when it's gong to be a bad day when........

You put your bra on backwards and notice it fits better.

bayview

. . . I'm seeing one off my weekly customers preschool daughter going to college . . .

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

fishing_guy

...when my kids are teaching swimming lessons to the grandkids of kids my wife used to teach swimming lessons to... ???
A bad day of fishing beats a good day at work any day, but building something with your own hands beats anything.

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

StinkerBell

fishing_guy

A bad day of fishing beats a good day at work any day, but building something with your own hands beats anything.