Got A Theme Going On Here

Started by MountainDon, January 11, 2014, 11:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

;D  I finally have the house painting finished. Painted the two sheds as well. Then I got carried away and decided the utility trailer needed some paint too; it was mainly primer with black and rust showing here and there.

Rear of the house. I should have picked up the basketball hoop/stand, but the wind has been blowing it over...

The old shed; painted to match house

The newer shed, converted from a free standing pole barn type of shade structure. Still have to rebuild the wood top on that piece of block wall.

The matching trailer.   ;D   Now 35 years old.

Much prettier than before. Extra long tongue.
I'll hate to use it.  I even took the plate off to paint.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

MushCreek

Nice! You're obviously having warmer/drier weather than we are in SC. I recently learned what happens when bare red clay is exposed to single digit temperatures, then thaws, then gets 3+ inches of rain......
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

rick91351

Hey don't put the airless away we have painting to do.....  Let me know when you will be here and we will make sure we have lots of paint.... ;D
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.