Author Topic: Looking to move to Michigan  (Read 3480 times)

Michelle/Rick(Guest)

Looking to move to Michigan
« on: June 02, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
Hello My hubby and I are getting ready to move to Michigan. We are looking around the Grayling - Cadillac area. We are looking for 1 to 2 acres that we can build our cabin on. What I need is soneone thats from around that area that I can ask questiong of. Any help would be great. I'm from the detroit area but live in Alabama now. Thank for the help Michelle

Amanda_931

Re: Looking to move to Michigan
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:53:39 PM »
This reply will most likely not be a help--

There's some urban homesteading in Ohio--Cincinnati, IIRC--from what I'm reading, Detroit proper may be ripe for that now.

(I was born in Wayne County Michigan, still have a relative or two in the area)

MIEDRN

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »
I'm not sure that I can help, but if I can, I certainly will! I currently live in Michigan although not in that area. It is beautiful! I'm from Adrian, Michigan and live near now.

What questions did you have?

Jerngen

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »
I have just moved up to Marquette County, MI from just south of Grayling but I still have family in that area (as well as Cadillac). I can answer any general questions for you and ask them (family) any specific questions.

Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 10: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, main, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 2: index+Modifications.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 31 - 841KB. (show)
Cache hits: 11: 0.00103s for 40,840 bytes (show)
Queries used: 17.

[Show Queries]