ABC threatened by govn't - cancelled license

Started by Miedrn, September 08, 2006, 10:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

Interesting studies, Amanda.  It goes along with something I noticed myself a few years back.  Our government warnings to not hate muslims --middle easterners etc.  I noticed it had the opposite effect.  Every Arab or middle east looking person anyone saw soon for the most part became the enemy -- look at happenings on planes now --- people mutiny if an Arab speaks his language - or anybody similar does it.  The gov really put the fear into them. :-/

Before we attacked Iraq I didn't know a thing about Muslims - thought it was stupid that Cassius Clay changed his name to Mohammad Ali - had a general disrespect for them - but when the "Christian"  Preachers got in bed with Bush and started the new Crusades - the indiscriminate bombing of women and children - the use of white phosphorus in Falluja meltinig civilians flesh off -- our military sniping of ambulance drivers as they were trying to rescue wounded -our treatment of them at Abu Ghraib-- I gained a different feeling for them.  I don't agree with their beliefs but don't feel they should be the enemy because of it.  We are more ruthless than they are.

Riverbend - blog-       http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/
I haven't read her blog in ages - she's still posting -I don't know how-- I know what we're doing over there- we've destroyed it and we're losing it, but This girl was a computer technician -- why she's still alive I don't know.  I encouraged her once to keep blogging - I should at least read it once in a while -- she replied and thanked me for worrying about her.  During or shortly after one of our periods of heavy bombing-  Note : She is a Muslim - had local Christian friends and felt sorry for the Christians as they were catching it there because of our attack.  She dressed -- acted and thought Western before we attacked - it is unsafe for her to do so now.  As I said -I haven't read her blog in ages but I can bet that you will find that she still does not hate the American people--(a possible dislike of world leaders and politicians -but I have that)--  --even though she probably should -- I don't think she has it in her.  She is becoming more upset with the occupation because of the occupiers actions and deeds. If we endured what she has we'd all be fighting the occupation.   For a good , honest, inside look at what's going on there check her out.  She is a great writer -- too bad it's all real.

Copy of her response with my note below - she is in Baghdad.

Saturday, April 24, 2004 2:21 AM
Subject :       Re: We Missed you

Inbox

Dear Glenn,

Thanks so much for your words. It means a lot to have so many people concerned
about my well-being. I can hardly believe it sometimes. I will try
to write more often but sometimes it can be so difficult doing something as
trivial as blogging when the world seems to be going crazy outside of my
window.

Thanks again Glenn... hope you and yours are safe and happy always.

Regards,
R.

glenn kangiser <glenn-k@msn.com> said:

> <html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>Dear river,</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>Finally another blog from you so we know you are OK.&nbsp; I
can understand your not feeling like writing in your situation, but I was very
concerned about your safety - like I could do anything about it-eh?.&nbsp; I
realize you probably don't have time to respond to all the e-mail you get so I
just wanted to write and let you know that we care about you.&nbsp; Please at
least write a short note to let us know you are okay every few days
anyway.&nbsp; This time was way too long.&nbsp; Please, you and your family-- be
safe.</DIV>
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

bartholomew

Glenn,

1. The question/answer only refers to how many buildings fell. There is no mention of "explosives" or "controlled demolition".

"#3 The point here is not that the hijackers were not included on a victims list.  They were not even included on any passenger list - not one arab name."

No More Games didn't provide any evidence and neither do you. Both of your links refer to the same CNN "List of victims". Expecting the hijackers to be included on a list of victims is ridiculous and disrespectful.

#4 You've missed the point. No More Games suggests that the WTC fires are comparable to fires in other steel buildings. But No More Games omits crucial differences: No other steel framed building has been hit by a large airliner. The impacts weakened the structures directly and also dislodged protective fireproofing. As a result, comparing the WTC fires to others is like comparing road apples and agent oranges.

(By the way, NIST confirms that the steel did not melt, but it did soften enough to deform. See questions 7 and 13 of their FAQ:
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm)

"#6 Bart, using NIST data and answers to prove your point is like asking the Coyote who ate the chicken when it was in his mouth.  NIST is an agency of the U.S. Commerce Department's Technology Administration."

That is the point: NIST IS a government agaency and IT DID NOT IGNORE the controlled demolition theory. No More Games said "Controlled demolition...is largely ignored". To the contrary, NIST tackles it head on. Five questions on their FAQ page deal with explosives or thermite. Whether you believe the controlled demolition theory or not, you can't credibly claim it was ignored.

"#9 Simply asks who said it"

The lie isn't in the question, the lie is in their explanation. "Although never covered on CNN..." They would have us believe that there is some sort of media coverup going on. But that is BS, I easily found entensive CNN coverage. The link I posted was just one of a dozen or so articles.

#10 I searched for the claimed quote and could not find any reliable verification. And no wonder because, big surprise, it's a deliberate misquote. The original interview was with the New York Times. As the Times as well as your Sunday Herald and other sources make clear, the reporter asked how the attacks would affect US-Israeli relations. No More Games omits that context and also adds the made-up introduction "Regarding what took place on September 11". In No More Game's altered version of reality, Netanyahu seems to approve of the attacks themselves.

Why would No More Games deliberately twist Netanyahu's words to alter their meaning?  Why would No More Games promote him to head of state, thereby associating their made-up comments with the entire state of Israel? If anti-Semitism isn't the answer then what is?

Glenn, you often rail against government propoganda. Why are you so willing to turn a blind eye to conspiracy theorist propoganda? If No More Games really does have evidence of a conspiracy, why do they have to resort to half-truths, twisted truth and outright lies?

PEG, I hate that damned cat. And I want my hat back.

glenn kangiser

Good healthy discussion, Bart and I hope to work on this more soon -- out of time now.  Maybe tonight.  Note that No More Games is new to me and I just happened across the quiz there.   I commonly refer to www.whatreallyhappened.com - usually mainstream quotes.

The BYU professor apparently had samples from ground zero that were analyzed to have thermate or thermite in them.  I haven't verified this.  There have been reports of and pictures of infrared imaging of the molten pools of metal under the buildings for a long time indicating molten metal obviously from a source much hotter than that required to soften the metal.

Great to have differing views.

I like the Dr. Suess analysis of the site also.  Thanks for informing us of that. PEG.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Regarding passenger lists-

I found a pretty in depth study - It seems the lists  are involved in the 9-11 government screenplay and coverup also.  If there is nothing to hide why don't they just publish real copies of the official airline manifests?  That would prove that part once and for all -if there was nothing to hide.  Unfortunately, publishing the real manifests would likely incriminate them without question.  All of their presented evidence of innocence is based on hearsay.  They haven't even positively proven that there were any passengers.  No wonder there are conspiracy theories.  They can't prove their innocence without incriminating themselves.

QuoteWhat a mess ! This crime - the murder of approximately 3000 people , and the excuse for two wars and alarming attacks on civil liberties - and presumably more to come - is supposed to have been properly investigated and documented ? Why should we be expected to believe who the hijackers were, when the spin doctors can't even do a credible fabrication job of a list of innocent victims ?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/flight_11_passengers.html