No where to hide

Started by dug, August 16, 2010, 11:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dug

Not exactly breaking news but thought the story was relevant to this forum.

http://www.physorg.com/news201019856.html

Especially enjoyed the part about spotting junked cars on property.  rofl

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

dug

QuoteTrees are your friends!

I try to make a habit of planting at least 3 or 4 per year, plus nurturing any wild ones that spring up in a convenient place.

Lucky for me the google images in my neck of the woods are still very low resolution, though I'm sure our trusty government has a way to boost them as necessary.   :( 

bayview

Remember:

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

peternap

Quote from: bayview on August 16, 2010, 01:57:56 PM

Remember:

/.

Safety is a 44 Magnum ::)
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Don_P

When I looked up our place on google earth I could tell by the vehicles where I was that day, zoomed in and saw myself. I suspect they know there was dirt under my fingernails.

MountainDon

Funny. On the suburban home view I can almost see the bird poop on the metal roof. The mountain property though is of such low resolution I can't even really make out individual trees, everything is a green blur.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.