Need opinions on heating, etc. for 14x20 cabin.

Started by mboehler, July 23, 2006, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mboehler

That's a nice looking heater.  That might be just what I need.  I assume that since it is inside the wall that it is suitable for using in locations where temperatures drop below freezing?  I will do some more looking into it.

It doesn't look like it requires electric either, which is a plus in my book.  So if the power goes out, the heat still works.

Thanks, PEG!

peg_688

There is 110 v to the unit ,  (you can see the wire in photo #2 , bottom of the box)I was talking to the electrian just yesterday when I took that photo , he wasn't sure why the unit needed power , but if does  :o I'm not totally familar with the unit either so I can't answer that question you could do a Google search on that model # and get all the proper spec's. Those valves are the "new " ones they combine a couple of fitting into one making installing easier. Every one we've put in folks have liked . I beleive there's also a $300.00 refund on US tax's , one time , the year it is installed for energy savings . Check with you tax man , YMMV.

G/L PEG

Daddymem

Electronic ignition on that model would require the electricity-no pilot light.