Pretty much sums it up

Started by Daddymem, June 05, 2007, 06:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEG688

What I remember most about the 8 clinton years .... 8 balanced budgets....Stable economy for 8 years...No wars...

all politicians are slippery.... at least he did not bankrupt the country fighting needless wars to secure his seat in the whitehouse

If we can return to balanced budgets and a end to the wars I will welcome hillary in with open arms....

The Moge / black hawk down , asprin factories , the Cole bombing , Bosnia , Hati etc . Ya no wars eh  ::) ::)

Dreamer silly lil dreamer !!! ;D  

Balanced my arse

Slippery , yup all the SOBich's >:( Hillary was Bill master mind just like you think Channey is Bush's .

If she runs on her health care for all hands , I'll conside her .

If not Ron Paul  :-/ :-/
When in doubt , build it stout with something you know about .

glenn kangiser

Monica likely did not set Bill up entirely on her own.  Many stories went around that she was either a Mossad  (Isreali) agent or was working with them.  

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/mossadbug.html

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2809marc_rich.html

Could it have been the Isreali's that brought Monica to her knees?

QuoteWith the United States determined to use US troops to attack Iraq it is well to remember that Israel controls the United States, as Israel's Prime Minister has admitted.Ariel Sharon made an interesting remark to his foreign minister, Shimon Peres, when he said:"I want to tell you something very clear, don 't worry about America... we. the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

http://www.nesa.org.uk/latest_issue/html/israel_controls_the_united_sta.htm

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Quote...not the first lady that took it into her head to become a household name, thats for sure. .. :o
There was a rumor floating round here at the time that they had a secret love-child- and called him Neil.

Brilliant, Pete. ;D
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Sassy

Peter, vote Hilary if you want more gov't control and the loss of our borders as a sovereign nation!  That means no more US Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence & all the freedoms they entail.  We'll have Agenda 21 the law of the land - like it isn't already   >:(  You've read the Liberty Garden thread - that explains what we're looking at already... the Bush family & the Clintons are good buddies, so don't think you are going to get anything new!

Ron Paul is the only one who stands for our Constitution & has never voted to increase taxes, has always voted for a balanced budget, has opted out of receiving a congressional pension when he retires, I could go on & on.  He at least practices what he preaches - not like the other belly crawlers.  

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Sassy

Here's one way they'll control us if we don't agree...

Tech Watch: Forecasting Pain
2006-12-01, Popular Mechanics
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/4202262.html

No longer a gleam in the Pentagon's eye, ray guns — or radiofrequency (RF) weapons, to be exact — officially have arrived. As troops are increasingly forced to serve as an ad hoc police force, nonlethal weapons have become a priority for the military. The Department of Defense is currently testing the Active Denial System (ADS), which fires pain-inducing beams of 95-GHz radio waves, for deployment on ground vehicles. This surface heating doesn't actually burn the target, but is painful enough to force a retreat. While the military continues to investigate the safety of RF-based weapons, defense contractor Raytheon has released Silent Guardian, a stripped-down version of the ADS, marketed to law enforcement and security providers as well as to the military. Using a joystick and a targeting screen, operators can induce pain from over 250 yards away, as opposed to more than 500 yards with the ADS. Unlike its longer-ranged counterpart, Silent Guardian is available now. As futuristic — and frightening — as the ADS "pain ray" sounds, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research is funding an even more ambitious use of RF energy. Researchers at the University of Nevada are investigating the feasibility of a method that would immobilize targets without causing pain. Rather than heating the subject's skin, this approach would use microwaves at 0.75 to 6 GHz to affect skeletal muscle contractions. This project is still in the beginning stages. The ADS, on the other hand, is already a painful reality.

benevolance

Sassy

Do you actually believe there are still real freedoms that the government cannot take from you if push comes to shove...

Seriously.... People can wave flags and chant freedom...But I am fearful that our lives and society are forever changed...And the freedoms we all hold dear are token freedoms....There is an illusion to them...They have been fundamentally stripped by us piece by piece ....There is a unrelenting advance on restrictions....Ask Glenn he will tell you all about how they try to trick you and convince you that you in fact have no rights.... If you resist they will throw you in jail unless you are connected and wealthy....and even then they will break most people that draw their ire....

There are a few havens left out there....And when someone digs their heels in wraps themselves in a flag and quotes the constitution they call you a radical fanatical threat to society and explain that you need to be taken out for security purposes....

People that own land that need permission to build on their own land...Permits to work on their own land....
An income tax system where you are expected to do all the work of collecting records to help them charge you more....

Please explain to me what freedoms we have left Sassy

Sassy

Peter, study up on the Federal Reserve & IRS - Ron Paul would like to abolish both because the way they were passed & implemented makes them illegal & puts a private bank in charge of our country.  Read Creature From Jekyll Island.

I refuse to vote for one of the puppet clones like Hilary, Gore, Rominy, Guiliani etc who are backed by massive corporations & tax shelter foundations for the rich - Bill & Hilary have one, so does Gore... Guiliani's law firm has enabled foreign countries to lease our freeways for 50-99 yrs & wants the national ID.  And of course - they're all for doing away with our borders & making Canada, US & Mexico all one happy region & give away our social security while they're at it - at least there still is the probably false hope that we will be able to collect in our old age.  

The support for Ron Paul has been grassroots - he's not afraid to stand up to the "big guys".  Believe me, my eyes are wide open - that's why I won't be taken in by the demoncrats or the repulsivecans!  As long as I have a voice & until they gag me, lock me up or shoot me, I will speak out for freedom & the constitution our country was founded on.    

John Adams said:  "Our constitution was made only for a moral & religious people.  It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other."  I'm afraid the constitution may be outdated  :'(  in our society at least and maybe King George has it right - "Un"patriot act, dissolution of habeas corpus, enemy combatant, TSA, CIA, FBI, DHS, internment camps to keep us in line because we don't have the inner fortitude to do it ourselves... We might as well just give up... :-/ & be the sheeple they would like us to be.

MountainDon

What I remember most about the 8 clinton years ................

The Moge / black hawk down , asprin factories , the Cole bombing , Bosnia , Hati etc . Ya no wars eh

... First World Trade Center attack, the Embassy Bombings...... Give me a break!!
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Sassy

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence
"My name is Sherry Peel Jackson. I became a Certified Public Accountant in 1987, I was an Internal Revenue Agent in the Atlanta District for 7 years, and I became a Certified Fraud Examiner in 2001. I am here to summarize the tales of ignorance and deception that you have heard over the last two days and I am here to inform you of the state of the nation so that you may choose your next course of action. You have heard the truth of how the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve and politicians have perpetuated this smoke and mirrors - dog and pony show on you the American people for over 88 years. You have heard of American families devastated by the invasion of privacy and unbridled fear placed upon them through threats of liens, levy's and even jail time. In my tenure as an IRS agent, I personally saw marriages broken, families torn apart, homes confiscated and businesses destroyed - all while my colleagues and I were out making unjust demands on the American people - without the proper authority. Now, you be the judge.

"You have seen that Commissioner Charles Rosatti, Dan Bryant, the majority of our congressional delegation and other civil servants have refused to do their jobs. It would have been as simple as answering the questions of these well-educated researchers in a public forum, such as this one. But they have reneged, so you be the judge. You have learned that the Constitution of the United States of America has been trampled on and ignored through allowing the privately owned Federal Reserve to create paper currency and charge you 47 million dollars in interest per hour - money coming from the mouths of your children and the college education funds of your grandchildren, all the while the children and grandchildren of the owners of the Federal Reserve will never have to work a day in their lives, and that is wrong, on so many different levels.

"And let me tell you, that as a black woman I am keenly aware of the history of slavery. But do you understand that we are all slaves to this system? Do you understand that the media and Hollywood play a part keeping the American people so fixated on Alley McBeal, WWF Smackdown, Moeisha and the Practice that we don't take time to read the Creature from Jekyll Island, study the Internal Revenue Code and learn the Constitution? Now, let me spend just a minute to address my culture. Do you realize that the so called black leaders make millions of dollars every year playing the "us against them" role - keeping blacks focused on the race card and away from the real issue - the theft of our future through taxation.

"These publicity mongers are well aware of the oppression brought on by income taxation, they love to march on Washington about racial profiling and civil rights, not to say that these are not real problems, but these leaders have been too afraid to approach the powers that be and have a million man, woman, boy, girl march about economic freedom from income taxation and restoration of constitutional rights. (And they have the nerve to call Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom.) Also, there's been a lot of talk about reparations lately, but know this: If all Americans were able to keep the money withheld from their paychecks every year, that money would enable them to home school, start their own business and boost the economy, save for college and retirement, even buy that 40 acres and a mule. So, you be the judge. You need to understand that with an Internal Revenue Code, Code of Federal Regulations, and other "official documents" spouting off several different definitions of United States, Internal Revenue Service and other important terms, this deception that keeps people ignorant is not a coincidence. The writers of the Code used semantics and legalese to make us think that we are required to pay the income tax and file an income tax return. Former IRS commissioner Shirley Peterson even stated that, and I quote, "Eight decades of amendments to (the) code have produced a virtually impenetrable maze. The rules are unintelligible to most citizens. The rules are equally mysterious to many government employees who are charged with administering and enforcing the law." End quote.

"This fraud was strung together by people like the former president that said "it depends on what your definition of is is" and "it depends on what your definition of sex is". This incident showed us that definitions are very important to politicians and lawyers, and no word is meaningless. For example, it does depend on what the definition of "source" is.

"The opposition, in an attempt to keep the sheeple in the flock, will scoff at us and encourage unaware Americans to ridicule those of us who have been informed, saying, "these people just don't want to pay their fair share." We have already learned from a speech by former Federal Reserve Chairman Beardsley Rhuml that this country doesn't need income taxes for revenue. This money collected from our sweat and tears is used to perpetuate redistribution of wealth, among other things. But the powers that be keep beating the people over the head with this "fair share' garbage. Well, what is fair share? Haven't the families of the victims in New York City and the pentagon paid their fair share? con't

benevolance

Best post on this site in a long time...

Bravo!