Thanks Dad

Started by adawgk, December 09, 2010, 12:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adawgk

Growing up you wish you could choose your parents.  But you are not blessed with that privilege and you are stuck with what you got, so sorry Bill Gates, it would have been great.  The man I grew up with as my father is not the same man that he is today.  I was always taught the hard way, and I know that I didn't make it any easier on my parents cause growing up I was a little $hit.  It is wierd for me to see this and realize that people change but I am grateful for it.  Even after all the crap that I put up with, and equally the crap I gave right back to you, you still hold a dear place to me in my heart.  Its the black and wrinkled part way in the back but it's still there.  Haha just kidding, but no I'm serious.  I love you dad and thank you for all that you've done for me.

Love Aaron  ;D :)   

glenn kangiser

Dang kid is purposely trying to embarrass me........ [waiting]

Aaron.... If I was given a whole barrel full of good little babies and you, I don't know for sure why, but I would probably still have chosen you. [noidea'

Hopefully we both get better with age..... like fine old cheese......    [idea]

before you cut it....... [ouch]

Love, Dad..... :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

The kids and grand kids were up last Saturday, and  a good time was had by all.  :)

We sat around the fireplace, talked, ate and barbecued. [bbq]

That was Aaron barbecuing and I made mashed potatoes and did something else-- the kids drank lots of grape juice and had a blast. 

DIL said when they came up here to the underground complex it felt like High Class camping out.  [waiting]

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

adawgk

:) Yeah we still have been threatening the kids with more grapejuice whenever they act up.  Its funny, Josie had another accident 2 days later, she was already on the toilet and realized that she had to go #2 but the door was open.  So in my 5 year old's infinite wisdom she got up to close the door and didn't quite make it back to the toilet in time.  Lets just say I am glad we have tile.
:(

glenn kangiser

I have a good video of the discussion after the accident, but I am afraid if I show it, she will be big enough to kill me in about 15 years.... [waiting]