Hands Free Devices

Started by Redoverfarm, October 16, 2013, 12:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redoverfarm

OK yes we are a little behind the times.  WV just passed a hands free device law while driving.  Has anyone ever retrofit there current vehicle with an adapter to except Bluetooth devices.  Completely in the dark of this technology but it has to exist someplace.  I am scouting for something for my wife and sons vehicle.  Netiher are equipted with bluetooth from the factory.  Anyone make any suggestions short of trading vehicles. d*

MountainDon

I'm with you, John. Behind the times.  ;D  I don't have a clue.  ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Native_NM

Quote from: Redoverfarm on October 16, 2013, 12:41:38 PM
OK yes we are a little behind the times.  WV just passed a hands free device law while driving.  Has anyone ever retrofit there current vehicle with an adapter to except Bluetooth devices.  Completely in the dark of this technology but it has to exist someplace.  I am scouting for something for my wife and sons vehicle.  Netiher are equipted with bluetooth from the factory.  Anyone make any suggestions short of trading vehicles. d*

Costco has a pretty good device that clips to the visor - about $80.  We put it in my wife's SUV about a year ago.  I think it works better than the factory SYNC in my new truck.

It has voice dial, auto answer, and a few other options. 

New Mexico.  Better than regular Mexico.

Redoverfarm

Quote from: Native_NM on October 16, 2013, 04:08:55 PM
Costco has a pretty good device that clips to the visor - about $80.  We put it in my wife's SUV about a year ago.  I think it works better than the factory SYNC in my new truck.

It has voice dial, auto answer, and a few other options.

If you don't mind me asking can you post the namebrand and/or model.  We do not have a Costco around here so I will have to find it elsewhere.

Native_NM

New Mexico.  Better than regular Mexico.