The climate of the earth is changing?

Started by Antonio Carlos Machado, July 31, 2013, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio Carlos Machado

We notice changes in the world but what I notice here where I live everything is going to the extreme: too hot, cold, dry sense never had 3 months without rain came when flooded and destroyed many houses!
see the photos:

Now last week the cold and snow that destroyed many roofs

and forests of the temperate rain forest, this day what happened toppled many trees something never seen in the country!

http://ra-bugio.blogspot.com.br/2013/07/neve-e-chuva-congelada-arrasaram.html
Always work with dedication and care that the reward will always be double!

OlJarhead

Climate on the earth has always changed.

rick91351

Quote from: OlJarhead on July 31, 2013, 01:26:52 PM

Be thankful it does or we would be under a lot of snow and ice where we live.  Glacial lakes, glacial moraines, glacial huge rocks and chunks of ice......
Then periods of drought and desert build up.  Wow sounds sort of like now..... [waiting] Reruns and more reruns......
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Antonio Carlos Machado

But what is astonishing is that SPEED repeated weather events in recent years!
Do not you think?

OlJarhead

Quote from: Antonio Carlos Machado on July 31, 2013, 07:11:55 PM
But what is astonishing is that SPEED repeated weather events in recent years!
Do not you think?

Nope.  Same speed as has been witnessed in years passed.  problem is today we've forgotten.

Antonio Carlos Machado

d*
You're right, forgot to happen again!

OlJarhead

Man has a short memory (generally not more then his own lifespan entails).

Back in the early 1900's it was common to see 9 feet of snow in places on the North Coast of BC....and during the same time the hottest temps on earth were recorded.

rick91351

I will not argue the climates are changing.  What I will argue is why.  Climates are never etched in stone.  Places that are arid now you can find evidence of plants and animals that were dependent on a great deal of rain fall.   

The earth is and has been warming since the end of the last ice age.  Way way before the internal combustion engine and coal powered power plants.  Man must be a crafty dude because I have seen write ups even the planets in the solar system are warming more than they were.

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Ajax

Quote from: OlJarhead on July 31, 2013, 01:26:52 PM

Climate changes when something causes it to change
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

OlJarhead

Quote from: Ajax on August 03, 2013, 01:17:42 PM
Climate changes when something causes it to change

No?  Say it isn't so!  d* 

rick91351

Quote from: OlJarhead on August 05, 2013, 10:27:03 AM
No?  Say it isn't so!  d*

OJ I think he is serious.  I never thought of it that way........ ???

OlJarhead