Peter Nap's ferry tales for people that think

Started by peternap, September 24, 2012, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

Peter Nap's ferry tales for people that think you should have a permit to carry a gun c*

QuoteThe Wolf and the Lapdog

One day Prissy the Lapdog found a hole in the fence, and slipped through.
He wandered into the woods where he found a quiet stream to drink from.

While drinking, a Wolf came by and said, "You're drinking from MY stream, go home".

Prissy looked at the wolf with his rough coat and huge teeth and said "It is your stream but I have a license on my collar, therefore I'm much better than you and deserve special PERKS".

The Wolf looked at this silly little thing and was tempted to toss it over a cliff... but decided to see what life was like with a license instead.

The Wolf said, "I go where I please and howl when I want, and no one has any say about it. Can you do that?"

Prissy replied "I can go anywhere in my yard but if I get caught out of it or bark too loudly, the Dog Catcher will put me in Jail".

The Wolf said "Tonight I'll have fresh venison for dinner, what will you have?"

"My Master will give me Walmart's best dry dog food if I do tricks. If I don't, I'll go hungry but it will be my fault", said Prissy.

The Wolf thought about it and asked "Tonight I'll sleep where I please, where will you sleep?"

Prissy said, I sleep in a cozy cage where I'll be safe and won't get into trouble".

The Wolf just walked away wondering why this pathetic little creature thought his LICENSE MADE HIM SPECIAL, and glad that he was still free to live his life without a Master.

Prissy went back home and felt sorry for the Wolf that wouldn't have a nice meal of dry food, or a safe cage to sleep in and would wander where he pleased and could get in trouble with the Dog Catcher.

In the end, The Wolf lived a full, happy life, until he finally died of old age.
Prissy was put to sleep because his Master moved and his HOA didn't allow pets.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Woodsrule

I love it and ask permission to shamelessly plagiarize it!

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!