The Donald's 757

Started by sparks, September 23, 2012, 02:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Whew! Talk about a one-percenter.......more like one-one hundredth of a percenter!
Just goes to show working really hard has its rewards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZq3iCn2y74&feature=autoplay&list=PL8D0B4AE2823C0F77&playnext=1

I wonder why the comments section is disabled...... ???

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

NM_Shooter

Wow. 

While it isn't a sin to be successful and overwhelmingly rich, i suspect that it might be a sin to flaunt it.  If so, there is a special place in hell just for Donald Trump.

I wonder what sort of coin that would set me back if I ordered one just like it?  I should have asked earlier.  Maybe Trump and me could have gotten a 2-fer deal!
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

sparks

A new 757 would set you back around 30-35 million if only one were purchased in 2004. Large discounts for larger orders. The word on the street is that the Donald paid somewhere near 100 million for his ride.....he bought it from Paul Allen of Microsoft fame. My guess is Trump has 100 million in it including renovations...i.e. all the gold plated stuff. I saw this plane sitting on the tarmack with the engines corked while having the (dis) pleasure of traveling through Newark late last year.......impressive looking aircraft.  Sure hope it won't suffer the same fate as Trump.

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

rick91351

Quote from: NM_Shooter on September 26, 2012, 11:48:28 AM
Wow. 

While it isn't a sin to be successful and overwhelmingly rich, i suspect that it might be a sin to flaunt it.  If so, there is a special place in hell just for Donald Trump.

I wonder what sort of coin that would set me back if I ordered one just like it?  I should have asked earlier.  Maybe Trump and me could have gotten a 2-fer deal!

If you have to ask how much?  You can not afford it....
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.