Barak or Mitt?

Barak
2 (15.4%)
Mitt
11 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 04, 2012, 10:57:12 PM

flyingvan

McCain has made great bipartisan contributions.  He lost because he sought the moral middle ground.  Going more conservative is a good move in a nation where a clear majority identify themselves as conservative---we just have to get over the hurdles of a biased media and a rather vocal minority that bullies people into silence, slowly but surely steering us away from constitutional values.
    Victory for Romney lies in making a strong case for conservatism, not moving towards the center. 
Find what you love and let it kill you.

Squirl

Quote from: NM_Shooter on September 21, 2012, 09:21:03 AM
I am absolutely confused as to the support that Obama has.  Both the voting base, and the financial support.  Polls show them in a dead heat, but the electorate shows Obama way ahead.  WTH?

It reminds me of an excerpt from a few years ago.

Quote from: muldoon on July 29, 2009, 10:54:38 AM
Sometimes I think Obama is playing chess and his detractors are playing checkers. 
He got 54% of the vote nationally in 2008, yet won in an electoral landslide.

I did find something interesting in the 47% video.  Mitt talked about the problems with the Hispanic vote for republicans.  Bush got just enough of it to win in Florida, McCain lost it, and Mitt is losing it big time.  They've already screwed the pooch with women voters, you lose almost all minorities and the largest growing block of them, they will never win the presidency again.  The "must speak English" movement is going to be the death of the republican party for president.  Santorum did more damage to Mitt Romney than Obama ever could by damaging the Republican brand.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/14/us-usa-campaign-puertorico-idUSBRE82D16Z20120314
Puerto Ricans now outnumber Cubans in FL.  If they put up Santorum in 2016, it will be Hillary as president for another 8 years.