my project carry out restaurant / cabin conversion

Started by backattheshack, February 28, 2011, 10:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backattheshack

URL=https://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb124/pizzabarntn/?action=view&current=pizzabarn7.jpg][/URL]

this is my project cabin.what was once a decent business before the economy tanked and a few bad business decisions has led us to foreclosure on our house and other business property.luckily i gave my sis-in-law some property a while back for collateral so she could buy a house i have somewhere to move this barn building to and start this project. been working on it since last week of january 2011. will be adding pictures as i go.

backattheshack

backattheshack

backattheshack

this past sunday put down the floating floor and piddled with loose ends weather has been raining to hard to work out side...ordered metal for roof today be ready on wed. hope for sunshine...

Texas Tornado

w*
What size is the original building?
Any shots of the base since it is built to be moved?
We love pics here  ;D
TT

backattheshack

well the building is 14 x 32 i had a menonite guy build it the floor has 4 x 6 runners five of them under the bottom with 2 x 4 s runnining crossways on 16" centers then the subfloor it has been moved 3 times with no problems.

Texas Tornado

Texas Tornado

Any pics of the bedroom area and where it is being placed?

backattheshack

bedroom will be in 14 x 32 addition apprx 16 x 14,then other half of room will be a small bathroom toilet and sink only,closet and back will be storage area once that is complete adding another 14 x 32 on other side for 2 kids rooms and large storage / pantry

Texas Tornado