12 x 12 mini cabins..anyone seen any plans or links?

Started by ScotchPine, July 25, 2012, 10:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

If you like solitude.  Hair raising lighting storms and solitude and little to no pay this is for you.  Sleeping on a cot off the floor with insulators and solitude.  Tracking smoke and lighting strikes all hours of the day and night from a chair siting on insulators with little pay to no pay and let me mention solitude and very little pay.  They do have open channel radio once or twice a day or they use too anyway.  That was where everyone on the lookouts can share what is on their minds for an hour or so.  Once a day you have to check out and get your water buckets and hike to the spring and return in the you guessed it solitude. Your food comes in via helicopter or mule packer once in a while.   

WOW have I ever got a job for you......  Manning a lookout!!!   [cool]

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

AdironDoc

Quote from: Squirl on August 08, 2012, 02:07:58 PM
No height restriction!

I'd do it.

I'm not great with heights, but man, I could learn to live with it! The job, no. A cabin up maybe 40ft? Yes!

speedfunk

You should build that squirl... :)  I'll help if needed :) ;)

l