Merd Pharmaceuticals Panexa

Started by Amanda_931, February 04, 2007, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda_931

(add a terminal e to the first word--this should give you a clue)

And, just in case that didn't work, consider that squirrels who take Panexa may get floppy tail syndrome, and if they do there's a hotline to call.

http://www.panexa.com:80/

QuotePANEXA is a prescription drug that should only be taken by patients experiencing one of the following disorders: metabolism, binocular vision, digestion (solid and liquid), circulation, menstruation, cognition, osculation, extremes of emotion. For patients with coronary heart condition (CHC) or two separate feet (2SF), the dosage of PANEXA should be doubled to ensure that twice the number of pills are being consumed. PANEXA can also be utilized to decrease the risk of death caused by not taking PANEXA, being beaten to death by oscelots, or death relating from complications arising from seeing too much of the color lavender. Epileptic patients should take care to ensure tight, careful grips on containers of PANEXA, in order to secure their contents in the event of a seizure, caused by PANEXA or otherwise.

WHEN PANEXA SHOULD NOT BE USED

There are no known medical circumstances (based on extensive internal testing) in which PANEXA cannot be used. However, PANEXA is not quite as aggressively recommended in the following circumstances:

PANEXA should not be used as a substitute for real human relationships; the tablets (and gel-coated caplets) are incapable of displaying any real emotion, and would prove to be dissatisfying friends or mates;
PANEXA should not be used to soak up spills or remove stains. This is disrespectful to PANEXA;
PANEXA should not be used a form of motive transport, as it lacks the government regulated (US DOT 1445/88-4557) safety lights and reflectors;

glenn-k

Well, Amanda - it probably can't be much worse than the real drugs the docs and pharmaceutical companies are selling now.  They had my neighbor on so much stuff that they couldn't find out what was wrong with him, so he went to a different doctor since he was running out of money, and they found the way to pretty well cure him was to take him off of all the prescription drugs they were giving him.  Now he is in much better health.

Sassy

That's about it, Amanda - your posting reflects the actual inserts with warnings, efficacy, etc of the medication being sold - if a person really reads them, they won't want to take the medication!  For every supposed good thing the medication is supposed to do, there's several bad things.

Take for instance the statin drugs (to lower your cholesterol) now research is coming out that they can cause parkinsons & dementia/alzheimers by bringing the cholesterol so low - the neurons in the brain are covered with a myelin sheath (fat - cholesterol) to protect them & conduct the nerve impulses... so what happens when you get your lipids down too far?  One of the main problems with people who have MS (multiple sclerosis) is that the myelin sheath on the neurons are destroyed, thereby blocking the nerve impulses...

I work with a nurse who used to have her own big research facility - she would run studies for the pharmaceutical companies on various drugs - she's made the statement on several occasions that she wouldn't take a statin drug & that so many of the patients are on too many drugs - no wonder they are having so many problems.  One of the doc's who is originally from China & studied ancient Chinese medicine & natural cures says that doctors now-a-days have to practise defensive medicine - order every test in the book so that they don't get sued for possibly missing some obscure problem & then prescribe tons o medicines because the "guidelines" say so... he, himself, won't even take medications!  He says he "doesn't believe in them"... he said he learned to examine a patient to diagnose because China didn't have all the high tech stuff we have here...

Granted, United States medicine can often find out more about what is going on, but if this is so good, why does the US have some of the worst health outcomes?  ...besides our having too much to eat  :-/& all the additives to our food supply - those additives probably being the main cause for so much disease - I read, now can't remember where, that 2/3rds of the population will be diagnosed with cancer at some time in their lives  :o... and cancer treatments are just compared with themselves - they don't do parallel studies on alternative treatments or doing nothing compared to the "official" treatments - in fact, each new chemotherapy drug they come out with only compares itself to an older drug - and all they talk about is the potential lengthening of life expectancy - which, in all probability, the person, not doing anything would have lived just as long, with a much better quality of life.  

Pharmaceuticals are making a "killing" off of cancer drugs...  I've been doing a lot of studying about all of this recently because one of my brothers was diagnosed with neck cancer last fall, had radical neck surgery where they slit his neck from the middle of the chin to behind his ear & from the sternum to his shoulder & removed tumors & lymph nodes, he underwent 6 weeks of chemo & radiation - at one point, he went to see his oncologist for an exam & another chemo session - the doc said - "I can't do this to you, your face is falling off" he was so burned & swollen.  He is doing well now - lots of prayers for him, & possibly the surgery, chemo & radiation has helped, but now his wife has him on strictly organic foods & especially those that are good for fighting cancer.  So, we will never know whether all the medical interventions or the healthy diet & prayer will be what ultimately improves his condition.

My dad, also, was just diagnosed with esophageal cancer - had a stent placed to keep the esophagus open but has chosen to forego the chemo & radiation (the tumor is inoperable) & is spending 2-4 weeks at a health center that puts you on a regimen of detoxifying the body & feeding it with organic, healthy vegetables, wheat grass juice etc.  

I work in the medical system but there's a lot of stuff I would not have anything to do with...  well, enough of my rant!  :-/

Amanda_931

May your family do well, Sassy.

But I still want to see a floppy-tailed squirrel dialing a hotline!

(that site goes on for way too long, I think I quoted about 10%)

TCM--Traditional Chinese Medicine--is pretty interesting.