Yet another great example.....OMG!

Started by benevolance, January 12, 2007, 06:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benevolance

Of why this country is going to hell in a handbasket...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070112/ap_on_re_us/workplace_shooting

Take note of the last line in the story...

"Federal law does not prohibit mentally ill people from buying semi automatic weapons" :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

peg_688

Humm so even you can buy  a semi auto ;D

Where you been hiding Peter? Glenn thought you might be in the slammer :o  

On second thought I think it was I,  who asked Glenn,  if you where in the clink :-[ Wouldn't want Glenn to have to correct me  ::)

glenn-k

Looks like you straightened that right up for me didn't you , PEG?  :)

benevolance

I went to jail once....For the night...I passed out on a park bench after coming out of a tavern...Woke up in the back of the paddy wagon and went to the drunk tank as they call it...

That is about it for me with jail

Sorry to disappoint you peg....

Things have been really hectic for me...My wife lost her grandma over christmas and so we have been cleaning out her place helping settle up the estate...I have been moving old cars 300 miles each way from the old place to the new place...Trying to sell off most of them so I do not have to haul them the 300 miles.

Not much time for the new house...Going to try to hit it again hard inFebruary...The next few weeks are going to be insane for me... I have to drive and tow a couple to Canada next week...As my brother is coming down for a visit and to pick up a couple of vehicles

It is nice to know that you missed me though peg ;)
Always nice to be thought of :)

peg_688

Heck Peter you add that "international flavor" to the forum. Sorry to hear of your loss, G/L with all your travels / issue in the next few weeks / couple of months.  :)

benevolance

Thanks Peg

The only bad thing about travel this time of year in the north east is the terrible snowfall in the mountains of Virginia Pennsylvania and New York...YUCK

sometimes I wish we were out in the tropical paradise that is Whidbey island ;)

Never been called international before....Wow...Cool :P